Mechanical Power Tools is an AutoCAD tooling add-on that includes a parametric parts library of nuts, bolts, holes, fasteners, etc., along with datum dimensioning, hole charting, mechanical utilities, and more.
- Efficient, easy to use dialog interface makes setup and creation of fasteners a snap.
- Parametric generation of all nuts, bolts, fasteners, holes, and shapes.
- Create and maintain multiple layer schemes for different customers.
- Includes Block Manager, our powerful organizational tool.
- Includes complete parametric AISC structural steel shapes.
- Mating Piece Option automatically calculates the correct thread engagement.
- Power Edit allows you to change any feature parametrically.
- Power Swap allows you to change your fasteners to any hole type.
- Includes Hole Charting, Datum Dimensioning, and much, much more!
- Machine Screws, Sheet Metal Screws.
- Phillips or Spline sockets for some fasteners.
- Low Head Socket Head Cap Screws.
- T-Head Bolts, Hex Flange Nuts.
- New sizes with nuts and washers.
- New Detail Enlargement Feature.
- Tapped Holes and Tap Extensions now include an option for Flat Bottoms.
- Attach Option in Washers and Nuts allows you to easily insert a Nut or Washer on an existing fastener.
- Revised and greatly improved Hole Charter.
AutoCAD Compatibility: 2013 - 2018